Don't Think These Thoughts While Driving ...
Sometimes these thoughts drive me crazy -
Why is it that Bill Clinton got impeached for lying about his private affairs (two adults having a consensual relationship, which caused no life loss), but Bush gets away with lying about the cause of war and WMD and how many lives have been lost since because of the lies?
I'm really supposed to believe that US went to Iraq to LIBERATE Iraqi people? Sometimes I wonder if president Bush is really just being naive or deceiving? If you truly want to help the ones who are suffering in this world, how about use the billions of dollars spent in this war instead to help the starving children in Africa? It doesn't take a genius to figure out that this war is about more than just helping the needed and spreading freedom. What about those African countries where slavery still prevails? What about in certain regions in the world where women are still getting stoned to death for adultery? This just clearly shows that - if helping others is the main initiative for our government, Baghdad wouldn't have come first on the list.
Upon knowing our country is under attack, for more than five minutes, our president was still sitting there reading children's book for photo shooting opportunities...
If you Bush family is so adamant about going to war, why hide your own son in the national guard unit in time of war?
I have seen mistakes, I understand cowardice, I can live with weakness, but it's HYPOCRISY that I despite.
In a business organization, a leader would get fired if he misleads the shareholders, hires the incompetent, takes the company into deep debt. So why is that when it comes to our country, the leader of the country, our president is not taking any responsibility for all that happened? Shouldn't somebody get fired for not doing his job right?
Again, if I keep thinking these thoughts, I'd get pretty depressed. So I won't think about it for now, just like the majority of this country.
-----------------
Sure there are dishonest men in local government. But there are dishonest men in national government too. -- Richard M. Nixon

<< Home